- 1 cup nuts (almonds, walnuts, cashews – any combination you like)
- ¼ cup Pepitas
- ¼ cup Sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup Sultanas
- 1 tablespoon Tamari
- Place everything (except tamari) in a heavy-based frypan over medium heat.
- Heat for 3-4 minutes – shake pan occasionally to stop nuts burning.
- When nuts are hot and just starting to brown, remove pan from heat, drizzle tamari over top (nuts will sizzle). Stir to disperse tamari.
- Leave in pan to cool – then transfer into airtight jar.
- Make double (or more!) and take a jar to work – great to snack on.
This healthy Christmas Recipe is brought to you by Nutritionist and Naturopath Jade Bertolasi from Health Space Rozelle.