Ideally combined with Chiropractic Care or Massage Therapy
Acupuncture and Cupping is a holistic health treatment that has been developed through refining thousands of years of clinical experience and research. The discipline is based on the Traditional Chinese Medicine philosophy that there are energetic channels existing inside the body that can affect our internal organs and structures.
In order to tap into these channels, our accredited acupuncturists insert sterilised needles into pressure points within the body, which in turn affect nerve impulses and restore energy flow. Through restoring energy flow, acupuncture has been found to assist in number of health conditions, from insomnia and infertility issues, through to stress and anxiety reduction. Many health practitioners may recommend acupuncture as an adjunct treatment that may assist with IVF treatment. Acupuncture can also be used cosmetically to stimulate collagen production, brighten and hydrate the skin naturally.
Conditions acupuncture can assist with:
- Activating natural pain relievers found in the body
- Improving circulation and promoting healthy functioning of blood vessels
- Aid the regulation of hormones and the release of neuro-transmitters
- Stimulate the parasympathetic nervous system to relieve stress
- Rejuvenate your skin to address the signs of ageing and overall health
At Health Space Clinics, our Chinese Medicine Team use variety of techniques to assist your overall health. This may include combining other elements of Chinese Medicine such as Herbal Medicine, Cupping, Physical Manipulation, Nutritional Therapy and Mediation & Exercise to your Acupuncture treatment.
Conditions Chinese Medicine may assist with:
- Management of pain, stress and fatigue related to some autoimmune disorders, in consultation with other treating health practitioners
- Management of pain, fatigue and nausea related to many chronic diseases
- Management of vomiting or nausea arising from chemotherapy
- Pregnancy related musculoskeletal pains