Offering multiple health benefits
Infrared Saunas are only available at our Kings Cross (Potts Point), Mona Vale, Rozelle & Bondi Junction Clinic Locations.
We offer infrared sauna sessions at our Kings Cross, Mona Vale, Rozelle & Bondi Junction clinics, with bookings available for either 30 minutes or 60 minutes ( Bondi Junction – 60 minutes only).
Far infrared saunas are heated by metallic or ceramic elements that emit a narrow spectrum of mainly far infrared energy. Research shows that the infrared can penetrate about 3.5 – 4cm into the body and for this reason they get great results at much lower temperatures. Not only is the cooler temperature more comfortable for people, but far infrared also cleanses the tissues more effectively. The heat is not just effective for bacteria die-off (by creating an artificial fever), but has a whole host of other detoxification effects, as it allows the skin to detoxify toxins, including heavy metals more effectively, essentially taking pressure off the internal detoxification organs.
Benefits for your health
- Sweat releases heavy metals, chemicals, radioactive particles and other toxins
- Improves circulation
- Enhances immune system
- Relieves internal congestion
- Gives the body the effect of gentle exercise without the exertion
- Relaxes tight muscles
- Cleanses the skin
- Improves alkalinity of your system
- Improves your DNA
- Decreases swelling in the body
- Normalises enzymatic function
- Assists weight loss programs
- Fights ageing by boosting the metabolism and releasing toxins
- Reduces stress by inhibiting the sympathetic nervous system (fright/flight system)
- Balances the autonomic nervous system to enhance parasympathetic activity (rest and digest), which is essential for healing