Healthspace are dedicated to supporting those with Lyme disease and any other related or chronic disease.
So if you have cancer, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, motor neuron disease or lupus to name a few, these FREE workshops will be really helpful and supportive for you.
- Lymphatic massage – Wednesday, 4th May, 1pm (postponed)
- Nutrition and VLA – Tuesday, 14th May, 1pm
- Yin yoga – Monday, 27th May, 1pm
- Kinesiology – Saturday, 8th June, 1.30pm
- Pulse and tongue diagnosis – Wednesday, 26th June, 1pm
- Reiki – Tuesday, 9th July, 1.30pm
- Exercise Physiology and Guidelines – Saturday, 26th July, 2pm
- Cooking demo – Saturday, 10th August, 1.30pm
- Yoga therapy – Tuesday, 20th August, 12pm
- Structural & postural Assessment & Treatment – Saturday, 7th of September, 2pm
- Facials – Saturday, 21st September, 1.30pm
- Counseling & Positivity Tips – Friday, 4th October, 12pm
- Pilates for core and joint stabilisation – Sunday, 13 October, 11.30am
- Meditation – Saturday, 26th October, 2pm
Other topics to be confirmed include Rife therapy, fashion show and make over with Lorna Jane, bowen therapy, life coaching, life setting (including creating your ideal life).
RSVP essential to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to bring your support person as they are super important in your healing journey.