Check out this Nutritionist approved recipe for a delicious and nutritious dessert slice.
- 300g gluten free self raising flour
- 100g LSA
- 50g cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 50g chia seeds soaked with-
- 150ml coconut water
- 100ml coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- 50g honey
- 1/2 cup of crushed walnuts
- Heat oven to 150 degrees Celsius
- Grease a 20cmx20cm oven dish with coconut oil
- Whisk the eggs, honey, salt and chia together until fluffy
- Whisk in cacao
- Fold in LSA
- Add in coconut milk
- Fold in gluten free flour
- Pour batter into greased tray and sprinkle with crushed walnuts
- Bake for 1 hour and then bake at 200 degrees Celsius for another 5-10 mins to toast the walnuts.
- NB: To make it vegan, you can remove the eggs and add a banana.