We all love essential oils! These powerful natural remedies can really assist us with our health and wellbeing and they smell amazing!
Here are few tips on how to use your essential oils
For A great night sleep…
Lavender and Chamomile: these two oils are definitely your best friends when it comes to a good night sleep; if you have an electric diffuser start diffusing these oils 30 minutes before falling asleep and you can also leave it on while you sleep as the majority of diffusers have a timer or switch off automatically when the water runs out.
- Diffusing 6 drops of Lavender and 2 of Chamomile essential oil will do the trick
- Place couple of drops of Lavender in your hands and massage the sole of your feet
- Place one drop of Lavender in your hand and gently massage your neck
For Concentration and focus…
We are all familiar with the feeling of a foggy mind and low energy during the day, so next time it happens try not to run for your fourth coffee and make sure you have Lemon and Peppermint essential oils!
Both of these oils are known for their uplifting properties and they can be safely used to improve your moods and concentration during the day.
- Diffusing 4 drops of Lemon and 4 drops of Peppermint in the air not only will make the room smell fresh, but they will also assist in keeping your mind sharp.
- Pocket remedy: keep a bottle of Peppermint essential oils in your bag or in the desk drawer at work and when the energy slump comes, simply take a few deep breaths from the bottle and you will be ready to enter your next meeting fully awake!
If you want to know more about essential oils and their benefits with our health and wellbeing don’t hesitate to contact our in-house expert!
Contact email@example.com or book a FREE 30 minutes consultation.