9 Tips for Success
1. Let the universe assist you - “Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.”?—?Ralph Waldo Emerson - meditate, be grateful, use the law of attraction, manifest by surrounding your self in positivity
2. Listen to Virgil as he said "Health is your greatest wealth." Put your health first because if you don't have your health then it's unlikely you will be successful.
3. Love unconditionally - love first yourself and then others without limits as love is what makes the world a better place and you a better person. There is no point being successful at the expense of having love in your life.
4. Enjoy the process - "happiness is a journey not a destination" - learn from your mistakes as mistakes are simply stepping stones to success. Choose to "love what you do and do what you love" and have fun. See life as a game and you as the player.
5. Find your purpose and serve - ensure you "give lovingly and receive graciously" Dr Kate Wood
6. Set SMARTER goals - set specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and timed goals. But I lengthened the acronym to smartER goals - so make sure you regularly 'E'valuate your goals (and adjust if need be) and 'R'eward yourself when you achieve your goals.
7. Focus only on what is in your control rather than wasting energy on that you can't control. As Reinhold Niebuhr said "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."
8. Successful people earn respect - Be honest, have integrity, live with humility and be respectful. These are the not so secret ingredients to earning respect and moving towards success.
9. Be organised and "never never never give up - Success doesn't happen by chance or luck, "luck is where preparation meets opportunity" and as Robert Collier said "Success is the sum of small efforts - repeated day in and day out."