1. What is your name and what do you do?
Deni Curtis, Director of Vision Personal Training Surry Hills and Ponsonby New Zeland.
2. When did you open Vision Personal Training in Surry Hills?
We opened the doors in 2008.
3. How did you get started in the health industry?
I was always very interested in training, and I loved the concept of helping and educating people to improve their lifestyles, but also to help them reach and complete things they never thought possible. Such as a 50kg Weight loss or running their first marathon.
4. What is your favourite thing about being a personal trainer?
The ability to impact on someone’s life and lifestyle and then seeing that impact on the circle of friends and family.
5. May is National Spinal Health Week. What is your favourite way to keep your spine healthy?
Activity, Activity, Activity. Just move!!! Walk, run, lift weights, what ever you can do, just move.
6. And your favourite exercise for strengthening the spine?
Weight training and Pilates.
Thank you Deni!
Deni Curtis is owner of Vision Personal Training in Surry Hills, and Ponsonby in New Zealand. Click here for more information.
May is National Spinal Health Week. If you or your friend needs a spinal check up, or have any back injuries, call Health Space Surry Hills on 8354 1534.