10 things a Nutritionist can help you with
But first, let’s start with what is a Nutritionist? A Nutritionist Practices Nutritional Medicine which is based based on naturopathic principles which treat the root cause of your symptoms/ conditions. By treating the cause, you alleviate the symptoms.
We also treat the 'whole' person and not just a symptom which allows your body to use its natural healing ability to heal completely. Food and supplements are used as medicine to assist with this healing process.
Why is Nutritional Medicine Imporatant:
- Our cells are made up of the food we eat therefore having a nutritious diet will increase the strength of each individual cell
- Our bodies are bio-chemically unique and require individualised assessments
- The environment has many toxins and we require the right nutrition to support our bodies to eliminate these to prevent sensitivities
- Using food as medicine will will have you feeling the best you can be
Now 10 Things that a Nutritionist can help you with:
- Digestive disorders, including inflammatory bowel disease, bloating, constipation, diarrhoea, cramping and any gastrointestinal discomfort
- Autoimmune conditions, including hashimotos, celiacs disease, diabetes type 1,
- Dermatological skin, including eczema, dermatitis.
- Pregnancy support, preconception support, health issues during pregnancy and post-partum support
- Sleeping disorders
- Maintaining a healthy weight, including weight loss
- Respiratory problems including asthma
- Endocrine imbalances including thyroid disorders, diabetes
- Mood disorders including fatigue, lack of energy/ motivation
- Neurological disorders including ADD/ ADHD, autism, dementia and memory loss
If you need help with anything on this list book in to see our Nutritionist Diana at Kingsford to start your journey to better health.