Physiotherapy Kings Cross
Our Kings Cross physiotherapists are trained in the diagnosis, assessment and treatment of musculoskeletal and sports injuries and ailment.
We focus on a ‘hands on’ approach using manual therapy and the use of extensive exercise programs to achieve optimal results. We use a variety of techniques including; soft tissue therapy, joint mobilisation and manipulation, muscle re-training, specialised exercise programs and gait assessment and re-training.
Our resident physiotherapist, Olivia has a keen interest in the treatment and rehabilitation of sporting injuries, focusing on a timely and safe return to sport with injury prevention being a major factor.
Effective in treating: ·
· Acute or chronic musculoskeletal issues e.g. tendinopathy, bursitis, muscle imbalances, nerve related conditions, cartilage degeneration,
· Headaches, neck and back pain
· Postural issues
· Post operative rehabilitation
· Gait and balance disorders
· Pelvic floor activation
· Advice on sports/foot wear
· Training, gym or sporting techniques
Leave your details and our friendly staff will reply shortly.
Kings Cross - Sydney's Iconic Potts Point
Street Level, 33 Bayswater Road
Potts Point Sydney NSW 2011
Monday to Friday 8am - 7pm
Saturday 8am - 4pm
Sunday 10 - 4pm