Health Space Clinics' physiotherapists are trained in the diagnosis, assessment and treatment of musculoskeletal and sports injuries and ailments.
Physiotherapy can help you recover from injury, reduce pain, reduce stiffness and increase mobility.
We focus on a ‘hands on’ approach using manual therapy and the use of extensive exercise programs to achieve optimal results. We use a variety of techniques including; soft tissue therapy, joint mobilisation and manipulation, muscle re-training, specialised exercise programs and gait assessment and re-training.
Effective in treating:
- Sporting injuries e.g. ligament sprains and muscle tears
- Chronic pain e.g. lower back pain
- Musculoskeletal issues e.g. tendinopathy, bursitis, muscle imbalances, back and neck pain
- Postural issues
- Post operative rehabilitation
- Advice on training, sports wear and sporting technique
Visit Pricing Information Page.
Leave your details and our friendly staff will reply shortly.