Physiotherapy in Mona Vale
Our highly trained Physiotherapists at Mona Vale are strongly committed to and focus on the accurate assessment, diagnosis and holistic treatment of various musculoskeletal conditions.
Using diagnostic skills in order to assess biomechanics, injuries, posture, muscle activation, motor control or gait patterns, our Physiotherapists provide clients with a ‘hands on’ approach - utilising a combination of manual therapy techniques (soft tissue therapy, taping, dry needling, joint mobilisation and manipulation) alongside individualised, functional and Pilates-based exercise prescription.
Physiotherapy can be effective in assisting in the treatment of:
- Rehabilitation from sporting injuries e.g. ligament/joint sprains, muscle strains
- Acute or chronic musculoskeletal issues e.g. tendinopathy, bursitis, muscle imbalances, nerve related conditions, cartilage degeneration,
- Headaches, neck and back pain
- Postural issues
- Post operative rehabilitation
- Gait and balance disorders
- Pelvic floor activation
- Advice on sports/foot wear
- Training, gym or sporting techniques
We aim to provide clients with the best possible care and help them achieve their health goals as quickly as possible. For further information, speak to the team at Mona Vale on (02) 9979 8887 or stop by the clinic to see how our Physiotherapists can benefit you!
Leave your details and our friendly staff will reply shortly.
1789 Pittwater Road
Mona Vale NSW AUSTRALIA 2103
Monday 9am - 7pm
Tuesday and Thursday 8am - 7pm
Wednesday 7am - 7pm
Friday 7am - 6pm
Saturday 8am - 1pm