Chia contain a very high concentration of ‘Omega 3’ fatty acid and they’re high in protein and dietary fibre!
- 1 cup of coconut milk (or any dairy free milk of your choice)
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of honey or maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of Collagen Hydrolysate (optional)
- Put all ingredients in a jar and shake well to make to stop the chia from clumping.
- Leave in the fridge overnight and in the morning, scoop out desired amount and top with seasonal fruit
My daily health tip – I use a tablespoon of chia pudding in place of dairy based yogurt in my porridge, super yum !
Want more tips on how to make small changes to your diet to increase your energy levels, contact Marie, our Clinical Nutritionist at Kingsford.